Tony Bax has a long, successful history in Trials riding. He has a wealth of competition and training experience to draw on, making him an invaluable asset to the revolution trials team. His main role within in the team is as a mental and support coach to keep the team motivated and focused through out the training and competition season. With his multiple Australian titles, including his recent 2014 National Classic championships win, he will provide psychological support to all team members.
A master of race psychology, he draws on a wealth of experience to aid in competition.
- 2006 1st place Master class Queensland Titles
- 2008 2nd place Master class Queensland Titles
- 2009 1st place Twin Shock class Queensland Titles
- 2010 4th place Twin Shock class Australian Championships
- 2010 2nd place Twin Shock class
- 2011 2nd place NSW Championships in both A grade and Twin Shock classes
- 2013 2nd place Classic class Australian Championships
- 2013 2nd place Classic class Victorian Championships
- 2013 1st place Classic class Queensland Championships
- 2013 1st place Classic class NSW Championships
- 2014 1st place Classic class Queensland Titles
- 2014 1st place Classic class Victorian Championships
By mentally preparing all riders Tony will assist members to overcome any nerves or psychological barriers and preform at their optimal levels. In addition to his support role, Tony will also be continuing his own training and aims for another very successful season in the Master Class. He is considered an integral member of the team who although supporting
all members to compete at their best, is primarily there to insure that all team members maintain their passion for the sport and continue to enjoy every moment on their bikes.